Organisational performance is intrinsically linked to people and culture. Our staff questionnaire will enable you to 'take the pulse' of your staff and really focus organisational improvement through your people.
- Our staff survey is specifically designed for use in the Learning and Skills sector.
- Reports produced are in the "QDP style" – simple to read and quick to get to the heart of your successes and issues.
- They allow you to identify, understand and quickly act on staff perception.
- You will get the clearest possible view of staff perception about those critical
"people" issues in your organisation.
- The clarity of your mission.
- How extensively your values are understood and shared.
- The effectiveness of your communication strategies.
- How your staff feel about the support from their managers.
- How clear they are about their work objectives and plans.
- How secure and committed your staff are feeling.
- Our reports will compare your results against our extensive sector wide benchmarking data, so they are great to use for your Self Assessment and Inspection.
- Over 100 questions are now available! Use our "off the shelf" survey or select a bespoke survey for your own Organisations and focus on the issues that matter to you.
- Benchmark against the largest database of staff opinions in the Learning & Skills Sector!
- Give yourselves more quality time and energy for continual improvement strategies
Three models are available:
The above issues are reported on in accordance with your own structure, for example: Curriculum Area, Service or Support Area, Job Role, Contract Type, Gender, Time Employed, Age Group, Site & Ethnicity. All statements in the questionnaire are mapped against the IIP framework and reports are easily generated to identify performance against this standard.