Use and Impact
How do you use QDP's reports to make a genuine impact for your target audience.
Reports for Governors and the SMT:
- Evaluate "All Provider" performance against national average and prioritise key
issues including cross College services. (Use "All Provider" Graphical and External
- Evaluate "All Provider" performance against key strategies or policy including Equality
and Diversity, Every Child Matters and Health Safety. (Use "All Provider" Graphical
and External Benchmarking reports.)
- Evaluate performance specific to age, gender, ethnicity, site, attendance. (Internal
Benchmark demographic reports)
- Drill down "All Provider" performance issues to specific management areas for example
Curriculum Areas. (Internal Benchmark Curriculum Area reports)
- Use findings to focus improvement activity, steer policy, support judgements in
self-assessment (L&M, Service and Curriculum) and inform Learner Focus Groups.
Use to inform learners of issues raised and improvements made.
- Provides evidence for Inspection and for your Funding Bodies
Reports for the management team (Management area Graphical reports and Internal
- Use the Management Summary report to chose key statements to ensure these areas
are addressed, or they have been selected using the most commonly used questions
across QDP's customer base.
- Evaluate your areas (e.g. Curriculum Area) performance against "All Provider" average
to prioritise key issues and focus improvement activity.
- Use to support judgements in Curriculum SAR.
- Evaluate performance of each course against the Area and "All Provider" averages
to identify and prioritise improvements through course reviews.
- Use findings to inform questions at Learner Focus Groups.
Reports for course leaders (Course level Graphical reports)
- Evaluate Course performance against "All Provider" average to prioritise key issues
and focus improvement activity through course reviews.
- Use to inform learners of issues raised and improvements made.